Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Economic development is the environment of the Village of Heyworth to help grow, improve and create for the business environment of the Village. The Village tries to improve economic development within the Village by:
- Tax-Increment Financing (TIF) - The Village has several TIF districts to: help incentivize new businesses; help with existing business through remediation programs; and improving the TIF district area through infrastructure improvements and beautification
- Ample water and sewer capacity and and very competitive utility rates;
- Extremely competitive energy rates through energy aggregation
- Professional staff for quick response and availability;
- Progressive planning for replacement and growth; and
- Other numerous considerations.
To find out more information about tax-increment financing, click here.
To find more information about Business Development Districts (BDDs), click here.
Click here for further information.