VILLAGE HALL OPEN
As we continue to deal with the challenges of COVID-19, and as State and Federal regulations continue to change and evolve along with better understandings of COVID-19 by public health experts, the Village of Heyworth municipal operations also continues to adapt.
With that adaptation, the Village has now reopened its Village Hall to the general public, with some changes and requirements. Please be aware that the health and safety of the Village citizens and employees are of utmost importance, and the following changes and requirements are to that end:
- Please do not enter Village Hall if you are feeling ill or showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Only one (1) member of the public may enter the common area of Village Hall at a time. If you see that someone else is in the common area, please wait outside until that person leaves.
- Plexiglass has been installed at the front window of the common area to protect the Village Office Staff. There is an opening at the bottom of the plexiglass to submit water bills or other documents.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at points of public entry at Village Hall.
- Common areas are cleaned multiple times a day, but we encourage you to take additional safety measures to protect yourself and others.
- Appointments can still be made with Village officials. Please contact the Village Official directly to schedule an appointment.
Please be safe!